A Technical Sales Support Engineer is required to provide the highest level of support to our customer base, both in Northern Ireland & the Republic of Ireland. You will work mainly – but not only – on Modular Wiring, Flat Cable, Lighting Control and Protocol Systems (KNX, DALI). This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a new position with a nationwide scope.
- To advise & support Specification Engineers, Electrical Contractors & External Sales Team on the correct products & best value solutions to be used in specific electrical installations.
- Prepare quotations based on the interpretation of information given within the tendering process of any given project. Offering market leading solutions which show the USPs of the Wieland Modular Wiring, Delmatic Lighting Control and Core KNX ranges.
- Work closely with the manufacturer to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of market trends and pricing structures, take ownership of the supply process, maintain a stock profile, as well as liaising and supporting the external Project Sales & Marketing teams, and our systems company Built Enviro Engineering Ltd.
- To have the ability to interpret technical drawings & specification information, and to convert this information into product solutions.
- Experience within the electrical industry – Lighting Control / Modular Wiring market – dealing with consultant engineers, electrical contractors & end users.
- Experience using CAD software
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner. Computer literate.
- Technical qualification and/or experience essential
We supply market-leading electrical products from Europe’s premier electrical manufacturers and deliver electrical solutions to support construction projects across the whole of Ireland.
Over the last four decades, our name has become synonymous with cable management and power distribution expertise, market-leading distribution and premium support services for electrical system solutions.
The technical expertise of our teams combined with in-house storage facilities in Belfast and Dublin, help us create future-proof electrical installations that fit modern environments while assuring reduced costs and best practice procedures. We have developed support services to optimise efficiency and provide a complete package which is tailored to suit the individual needs of a project. This includes system design and engineering; project management; technical support; streamlined logistics; installation training; and commissioning.
Please apply by email only to John McDonagh: email@example.com