We require a Project Sales Executive to join our Project Sales Team in the Core Electrical business in Ireland. This external role is to provide the highest level of support to our customer base within the Munster region for project solutions using our range of products and systems.
- To advise and support Specification Engineers, Electrical Contractors and Electrical Wholesale Customers on the correct products and best value solutions to be used in specific electrical installations.
- Prepare project quotations based on the interpretation of information given within the tendering process. Offering market leading solutions which show the USPs of the project solutions from our product range.
- Working closely with the manufacturer to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of market trends and pricing structures, as well as liaising and supporting both the internal project sales team and external project sales team.
- To have the knowledge and ability to interpret technical drawings and specification information and convert this information into project solutions.
- To have project sales experience working within the Irish electrical market, dealing with Consultant Engineers, Electrical Contractors and Electrical Wholesalers.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner. Strong customer service skills, a confident, approachable, enthusiastic outgoing personality is a must.
- The ability to work with Microsoft, Sage, CRM Applications, some Auto CAD and design experience would be useful.
- Technical qualification and/or experience essential.
Please apply by email only:
- A full clean drivers licence is essential as a company car will be provided.
John McDonagh, Project Sales Manager – email@example.com